Tidak semua pahit itu derita

sekali gagal tidak bermakna gagal buat selamanya...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FaLLiNg iN lOvE..


Your eyes won't let my thoughts go back to sleep.

Your words draw me across 2000 miles.

I don't know you at all, and yet

I knowYou better than my friends of many years.


The days I spent with you are like a tape

I play, rewind, play, rewind, and play.

Whenever I remember something new,

I feel as though you touched me on the cheek.


I miss you as the grass awaits the wind,

Or as the morning sky awaits the sun.

Although I look for you in every doorway,

I find only the darkness in my heart.

Well...what's love???A lot of meaning right..but for me love is...

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Actually..in other word love is colourfull if we can manage our feeling..that means we have to control ourselves, dont' be too obsess with your lover because in future you might be disappointed by him/her...[in malay said 'frust menonggeng']~ngee~


No comments:

Post a Comment